I will focus on the some of the physics topics of importance for
Cherenkov neutrino telescopes.
I will describe:
If I have enough time:
- The search for cosmic sources focusing on extraction of information
from neutrino telescopes with a multi-messenger strategy. Connections
with cosmic rays characteristics and gammas will be made.
- I will cover indirect searches for dark matter.
- I will cover the experimental technique, how to evaluate its
performance, the existing experiments.
- I will cover supernova collapse searches.
- I will cover atmospheric neutrino/muon particle physics.